A place for me to showcase local artists, musicians, writers, photographers and other various stimuli.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Uptown and the art of Jeff Jordan

'Catch' by Jeff Jordan

Some days are better than others.  Today started off at 830 with a mouse killing.  Now, I have no personal grievances against mice, individually or as a whole.  However, I am not very keen on the idea of a half-way gutted mouse limping around my apartment with his entrails dragging all over my belongings.  To touch on that, my cat figured he would bat the poor guy around and sink his teeth in just a tad.  This will hopefully shed light on a "half-way gutted mouse".  Sorry mouse, today wasn't your day, apparently.


With that out of the way, I wanted to showcase some art by Jeff Jordan.  















Love

No comments:

Post a Comment